Tuesday, December 11, 2018

For the Love of eBooks Reading Challenge


Although I prefer to hold a print book when I read, I do enjoy reading ebooks. I belong to Bookbub and Freebooksy and have a very full Kindle! But I have discovered some wonderful writers and read some great series.
So I plan to join in with this challenge and just enjoy reading more ebooks.

Here are the guidelines from Tina from "As Told by Tina"


For The Love Of eBooks Reading Challenge Details:
  • For The Love Of EBooks starts on January 1st to December 31st and you can sign up any time.
  • Every book must be an eBook. (EBooks, eARCs, library eBooks etc.)
  • All genres count.
  • Re-Reading and crossovers for other challenges are encouraged.
  • You don’t need to be a blogger to join. You can just share that you are joining on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook. Just spread the word.
  • If you are a blogger, I’d love for you to make a sign up post (you can include other challenges you’re joining too, I don’t mind), just to help spread the word.
  • Use the hash tag #ForTheLoveOfBooks19 to keep up with everyone’s progress.
  • I’ll have a link up open every last Wednesday of the month, so you can link up your reviews. (I’m not sure if I’ll have a prize yet due to my current financial situation).
For The Love Of Ebooks Level Details:
  • Phase 1 – 1-10
  • Phase 2 – 11-20
  • Phase 3 – 21-30
  • Phase 4- 31-40
  • Phase 5- 40+

No comments: