Thursday, November 29, 2018

Reading Challenge Addict

I am definitely a Reading Challenge Addict.


This challenge will actually be my "central sorting station" as I work
through the many challenges I plan to participate in, in 2019. Being
 retired certainly has its benefits - I read every day.

Here are the guidelines:(Check here to sign up!)
How addicted are you? 
  • Easy as Pie: 1-5 Challenges (Entered & Completed)
  • On the Roof: 6-10 Challenges (Entered & Completed)
  • In Flight: 11-15 Challenges (Entered & Completed)
  • Out of This World: 16+ Challenges (Entered & Completed)
Rules:
We're not making this a difficult challenge, actually, it's going 
to be very simple!
  1. Each edition of the challenge will run January 1- December 31.
  2. Write a starting post joining the challenge 
  3. Track all of your challenge accomplishments.
  4. Comment like crazy and offer support for your fellow addicts.
  5. Have FUN!

Challenges I have signed up for (as well as the link to the post 
I created for it)








8. 2019 Picture Book Reading Challenge



11. Diversify Your Reading Challenge

12. Learn Something New 2019 Reading Challenge

13. Connect Five Books Reading Challenge



16. Virtual Mount TBR Reading Challenge

17. 2019 Writing Review Challenge

18. The 2019 Resist Reading Challenge

19.Beyond the Bookends

20. While I was Reading 2019

21. Bookish Resolutions Challenge

22. Good Rules Reading Challenge

23. Modern Mrs. Darcy's Reading Challenge

24. Non-Fiction Book Bingo 2019 Challenge

I am also hosting my own challenge this year - the Jane Austen Book Club Challenge


I will be "Out of the World" if I complete all these challenges! 
Looking forward to reading in 2019!

No comments: