Friday, November 9, 2018

Creativity Reading Challenge 2019


The past few years I have participated in a number of reading challenges but usally wait til the end of December before I post about all the challenges I plan to do.
But I like the idea of creating a post for each challenge and then keeping track of what I read.

This challenge is hosted by Jamie Ghione and you can check it out here.
There are so many books about creativity and I hope to read much more next year.

Here are the guidelines.


This challenge is about reading books on creativity, art, crafts, writing, film making, photography, cosmetology, DIY, cooking, music and any other topic that helps you live a more creative life. 

Challenge Guidelines

Begins January 1, 2019 and ends Dec 31, 2019. 
·                     Books may be nonfiction, memoir, how to, self help, coffee table books, instructional, picture books, and even fictional if they are about people who are creative.
·                     You may include books of any format including traditional books, ebooks or audiobooks
·                     Books may count towards other reading challenges in which you are participating



Books I read for the challenge:

1.

No comments: