Wednesday, October 3, 2018

ABC Wednesday - M is for Mask


This week at ABC Wednesday, M is our focus.

M is for Mask -which has several meanings. With Hallowe'en soon here, masks will be in abundance, from simple ones to cover the eyes, or ones to hide a face

To mask  means to conceal or disguise.

In art, a mask is used as a screen.

For health reasons, we wear a mask to protect and for sleep, we use a C-PAP to help keep our airways open.

I could not choose just one quote - so I created 4. art tags with my mask carved stamp:










Be sure to check here to see what others around the world did for M.

3 comments:

ABC-Wednesday said...

Having a very bad health, both fysical and psycological, I feel, I Always wear masks… so they are very familiar to me ;-)


Have a splendid, ♥-warming ABC-Wednes-day / -week
♫ M e l d y ♪ (ABC-W-team)
http://melodyk.nl/23-M

Roger Owen Green said...

I think we all wear masks more than occasionally.

Su-sieee! Mac said...

There's comfort in wearing a mask at times. When we feel must hide behind one all the time ought to give us pause.