Saturday, May 26, 2018

ART on Friday - on Saturday


Time once again to share some of the art I have been creating this past week. It has been a busy "life" week, so art didn't happen much. But I did create for 3 challenges this week:


Sunday Postcard Art
This week the theme at Sunday Postcard Art was "Clowns":



Take a Word Challenge
The theme at Take a Word Challenge this week was "Balloons.


Tag Tuesday
For Tag Tuesday this week, the theme was "Locks and Keys". I was able to use one of the stamps I have carved.



Miniature May
I have only completed one small collage this week, but at least I did one.



Photography
Our gardens are blooming! Here are a few of the flowers to enjoy.









Linking with:

Paint Party Friday

Inspire me Monday

8 comments:

Linda Kunsman said...

wonderful projects Bev!Your flower photos are beautiful. Happy PPF!

Beth Niquette said...

All of your art pieces are so cheerful and filled with joy. Thank you, I needed that today. Happy PPF!

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful art and photos. Thanks so much for making the lovely tag with your hand-carved stamp for Tag Tuesday. Hugs, Valerie

Gillena Cox said...

Art and flowers: sumptous share. Have a nice weekend

Much♥️love

https://decorcraftdesign.wordpress.com said...

Great artworks! and those are lovely flowers.
Mel

WendyK said...

Some great art work this week, thank you for joining us on Tag Tuesday.. Love your garden photos.

Ε olanje na domu-Waldorf said...

Lovely projects. flower photos are my fave.

indybev said...


You've been a busy lady. Very nice work on all counts. (Always nice to mee another Bev!)