Wednesday, February 7, 2018

ABC Wednesday - E and WOYWW


This week at ABC Wednesday, E gets centre stage.

E is for Exercise - something we all should be doing, at least 3 times a week.

Here are the two cards I made for E - the first I really have to start doing!





Be sure to check here to see what others around the world did for E.



WOYWW

Each week at Stamping Ground, Julia Dunnit encourages us all to share our workspaces and what we are working on.

Making the cards above, involves several steps.
First I painted the background  in my art room.  I used the same colours for both (2 shades of blue and orange) but the colours sure were different.


Then I added some stencil highlights.



Finishing the cards by adding the quote/phrase/ pictures was done at my dining room table.


8 comments:

Helen said...

great blue and orange projects! Helen #3

Marit said...

When I saw the cards I thought they were ATC-sized and how surprised I was to see your desk with the backgrounds for these cards.. much bigger than I thought! They both look great! And I'm the 'exercise with the mind' type of girl *lol* Have a great week. Hug from Holland, Marit #26

SusanLotus said...

Great Art pages.
And a good reminder of that I need Exercise too.
Both in mind and body.

Happy WOYWW,
Sussie nr 38.

Sharon Madson said...

I want to do the ABC thing! Sounds so fun! I am in a challenge group on SplitcoastStampers and we do a card with a different letter every week. Sometimes we go backwards through the alphabet. Anyone can come play. Wednesday”s letter was Z. I am still trying to decide how to design a card with my zentangled flower on it. Thanks for the peek at your space, and your beautiful artwork. #37

ABC-Wednesday said...

Been on my feet all day.. .so I did exerise a lot today

Have a splendid, ♥-warming ABC-Wednes-day / -week
♫ M e l ☺ d y ♫ (abc-w-team)
http://melodymusic.nl/22-e

Roger Owen Green said...

Good advice. I'll try. NEXT week.

Sandy Trefger said...

Love your cards and the pretty blue on your art that you're working on!
~Sandy from Texas #37
Sandy Trefger Creative Designs

Sarah Brennan said...

I love blue and orange as a combination. I had to make some 'e' ATCs recently and didn't even think about exercise as an idea lol. Just goes to show how fit I am. Great cards and quotes as always. Thanks for sharing and have a good week. Sarah #20