Saturday, January 28, 2017

ART on Friday - on Saturday


This week has sped by and was quite busy. Every day my husband and I attended a workshop on heart health - to help him with his cardiac rehab. I have learned so much this week - from medications, to stress management and foods. But the information is helpful and hopefully will ensure my husband improves.
I did some art this week but not as much as I would have liked. Here is a look at wy work this week:

Colour Me Positive
This week the theme from LuLu Art was on how we treat pople. How appropriate, after the terrible treatment of Muslims by Trump and Co. What was heartening was seeing the demonstrations against the "Muslim Ban" all across the U.S. and around the world. Even our Prime Minister, Justin Trudeau, offered refuge for those effected by the ban.
Here is my journal spread:




The Collage Workbook
I only worked on one project this week - #28 Flora. I'm definitely enjoying the projects from this book, and assessing my work after they are done.
I love flowers and have al ot of floral paper and stamps.
Here are the 4 cards I created:




Project 365
This week I created feathers with zens on them - a relaxing project.
Here are the last 4:


Challenges
This week I created a couple of pieces for challenges:

Tag Tuesday: Pebbles and Stones



ABC Wednesday - C

Sunday Postcard Art: Circles




Linking as well with:

Paint Party Friday

Inspire Me Monday

Over the Moon Link party

2 comments:

DVArtist said...

I am glad you and your husband are getting health care and the information you both need to keep him healthy. I will keep you both in my prayers. As for your art. Wow I love all of them. The feathers are extraordinary.

Faye said...

Wonderful selections to show this week! Love the variety. So good you got to attend the health care session and to learn how to deal with your dh's health problems. Saying a prayer for his continued healing and health.