Friday, October 28, 2016

ART on Friday




The last Friday of October - time is zooming by. We even had a few flurries last night.
I haven't done a s much art this week but there are a few challengies I continue with.

Colour Me Positive
This week at LuLu Art the them is laughter. What a boon to health if we could always laugh.



31 Days of Writing
I got stalled with this challenge last week, but decided I needed to finish it. Here is the piece I did for "bouquet"



Art Tags
With Hallowe'en only a few days away, I created some tags for the day. Here are 3 of my favourites:


I also created a tag for ABC Wednesday:





Next week begins AEDM (Art Every Day Month) and I have decided to create art tags with writing quotes to encourage my writing for NaNoWriMo, which I am taking part in for the fourth time.

What challenges are you taking part in for November??


Linking also with:

Paint Party Friday

Inspire Me Monday



5 comments:

Helen Campbell said...

I'm impressed with all your artwork! Fabulous journal pages and tags! I'll have to check out Art Every Day Month. I did art every day for a couple of years, and have fallen out of the habit. Happy PPF!

Linda Kunsman said...

fabulous art projects Bev. I love the idea of laughter each day. Happy PPF!

Valerie-Jael said...

Fab art projects. Happy PPF, hug, Valerie

start941 said...

Your journal pages are wonderful! Also inspirational for those of us that just can't keep up that art a day mode. Happy PPF

DVArtist said...

Wow lots of art here this week. I love the laugh one best. My mom always said you must laugh every day. It is true. It takes you away.