Saturday, October 1, 2016

ART on Friday

Time to share some of the art I worked on this past week - even if it is a day late. Hard to believe it is already October 1st.
There are new challenges to explore this month:

Inktober - which I have decided to try for the first time. I hope to create an ink drawing with watercolour each day this month.

Art tags - creating fall cards this month


Colour Me Positive
This week at LuLuArt the theme was an interesting one. We need to live in the now, not be blinded by the future.





Art Tags
I received a big packagae of art papers from a paper swap this week and I decided to try to use just papers from the pack. Here are a few I created.




I also created a new tag for the ABC Wednesday weekly challenge, for L:





ATCs
I have a few ATC swaps I needed to send off this week - so here they are:

Found Poetry

Australian Dot Art


PAT - any media




Linking as well with:

Paint Party Friday

Inspire Me Monday

Over the Moon Link-Up

3 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Lots of beautiful art, my fave is the John Lennon tag this time. Have fun with your new papers. Hugs, Valerie

DVArtist said...

Wow so much art going on this week. I love the tags. You have a very special talent with those. Have a very nice Sunday.

Julie said...

So much creativity! I really like the dot art.