Friday, September 23, 2016

ART on Friday


Fall has arrived and already the temperature has dropped a bit. Will need to wear pants soon!
I have created a fall intentions board for a number of years and I created one for this year as well. It gives me a visual of what I want to accomplish in the months ahead. A bit of accountability.


I hope to be much more focused on my writing this season.


Colour Me Positive
The theme at LuLu Art this week is "home" and the quote by Oliver Wendell Holmes is dead on.





Art Tags
I used the colours of fall from my scraps of gelli papers to create these tags. L hope to stencil them but not sure yet what.



Here is the art tag I created for ABC Wednesday- K:






Linking also with:

Paint Party Friday

Inspire Me Monday


3 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Lots of good art again. It's getting cooler here, too, and the leaves are changing to red and brown - Autumn is here! Hugs, Valerie

DVArtist said...

Wow love that autumn tree. It is here isn't it? Have a wonderful weekend.

froebelsternchen said...

Wonderful art! Great!