Friday, June 24, 2016

ART on Friday


End of the week means sharing some of the projects I am working on.

Colour Me Positive
Each week, a new quote and challenge is posted at LuLuArt
This week the theme is "celebration".


I had fun with the background - using a paper towel roll and paint to create the fireworks. Check here for how to create it.

Art Tags
I am continuing my 365 day challenge with art tags - with R to W in different lettering. I'm enjoying this - as I want to improve the lettering I use in my journals - rather than just run off a quote.



As well, I created a new carved stamp and art tag for ABC Wednesday this week - for X.



ICAD
At Daisy Yellow, the yearly challenge ICAD, runs for June and July. Here are some of the new index cards I worked on this week - with the theme butterflies and blooms.



Photography

More lilies have started to bloom and now there is so much colour in our garedens. Here are a few of the blooms:





Linking as well with:

Paint Party Friday

Express Your Creativity

6 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Oh my, you were really busy - so much wonderful art. Thanks for your kind words on my blog! Happy PPF, hugs, Valerie

Lisa Isabella Russo said...

What lovely art. I especially love your stamps that you create and what you do with them. The flowers are beautiful too.

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

A very inspiring post!

Love and hugs
Maarit

Linda Kunsman said...

that is such a great quote! Wonderful art and beautiful blooms!

Nicole Beadwright Campanella said...

You have been pretty busy with all the art. Wonderful photos too.

EAGHL said...

Your brain is very active and creative:-)