Thursday, October 1, 2015

Sky Watch Friday and Other Photo Challenges


Today the clouds were so interesting.





Be sure to check here for skies from around the world.



Other Photo Challenges:

I love October - not only because it is fall but for Thanksgiving (in Canada it is the second Monday of the month) and Hallowe'en. Pumpkins are already for sale - although we haven't bought ours yet. I do love carving them.
Here's the display of pumpkins at our local Sobey's today - there were even white pumpkins!






Sharing with:

"Little Things Thursday" - where it is the little things that matter.

and

Theme Thursday - where the Theme is Pumpkins




Thursday Challenge
The theme at "Thursday Challenge" is night.
As there was a full moon on Sunday, I thought I'd share a full moon photo from last year.(it was too cloudy Sunday to get a decent photo)


5 comments:

Sylvia K said...

Wonderful captures for the day, Beverley!! Thanks for sharing the beauty!! I do love your moon shot, too! Have a great weekend!!

Tamar SB said...

Pumpkins just make me smile! Love the whispey clouds too.

carol l mckenna said...

Love the feathery cloud shots for SWF and beautiful pumpkins!

Happy Weekend to you,
artmusedog and carol

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Beautiful wispy skies!! Have a nice weekend.

Kim Cunningham said...

I adore the collection of pumpkins! Pumpkins are so fall!