Tuesday, September 29, 2015

ABC Wednesday - L and WOYWW


This week at ABC Wednesday, L has centre stage.

L is for letters - both those pages we write to the ones we love and the ABCS we use to write them.I still enjoy writing letters, but especially love receiving them. And I save them, as well as cards.



The background is copies of letters I have received, then stenciled letters were inked on , next letters were stamped and then letter stickers were put on. Finally I added two quotes - one for each definition.

Be sure to visit here to see what others around the world did for L.



WOYWW

Time for the weekly sharing of work spaces at "Stamping Ground", the fun weekly meme hosted by Julia Dunnit..


The first photo is of my desk as I finished the first round of letters.


Then I added stickers and stamps and then the quotes(as my work table got messier and messier)


Here are the two sides of the journal spread.




7 comments:

photowannabe said...

Love to get handwritten Letters.

Keeping them is wonderful too.

Bridget Larsen said...

That turned our really nice, love how its a collage of workds
Bridget #1

Roger Owen Green said...

I used to save written letters ((by hand or typed), but no one does that anymore, hardly.

ROG, ABCW

Unknown said...

In the past i wrote lots by hand... nowadays only on the pc... but writing, i still do... i think i will always do..

Thank you for participating this week in the L.

Have a nice ABC-week / day
♫ M e l ☺ d y ♫ (abc-w-team)

Monica said...

hand written letters are like handmade cards so very special.
Monica 44

Julia Dunnit said...

Letters, love em. Love this too, specially your use of the teeny coloured stickers for individual letters. Love them too, font, calligraphy, handwriting...its all there for me! And then you made it all in bright co!ours too. Fab!

Unknown said...

Love seeing your messy desk! I feel right at home. Great take on the letter L this week. I love that idea of using copies of handwritten letters as you background. This page is one of my favorites!