Monday, December 1, 2014

Weekly Wrap-Up



My wrap-up of the week didn't happen Sunday - but here are a few things I have finished this past week.
The end of November say a completion of:

1.  NaNoWriMo - I was able to write 50,000 words and worked on several writing projects. It has spurred my desire to keep writing.


2. PiBoIdMo - I produced 30 picture book ideas and actually wrote a first draft for one of the ideas.



3. AEDM - I finished my zen page


and almost carved a stamp a day.

Here are a few more:




here are some other projects:

Collage
I came across this wonderful quote by Henri Nouwen and it is so appropriate for December.



ATCs

I only worked on one set of cards (Christmas trees) this past week, although I have a number to work on this week.





Photography

Here are a couple of photos of the sky today:


(that is the moon - about 3 pm!)



Linking with

Inspire Me Monday

Creative Every Day

6 comments:

deborah lyn said...

Wow Beverly, You had a very productive week & month! Bravo! I am so impressed! Writing 50K + words and picture book ideas - you have inspired me! I am one of your Creative Every Day Linkin friends. best to you, deborah http://deborahstanleyinspirations.blogspot.com/

Šolanje na domu-Waldorf said...

You have been very productive. :) COngrats on all your endeavors! Love your stamps!

Valerie-Jael said...

You had a busy and inspired week! Valerie

Annette G said...

Lots of great projects. Happy PPF, Annette x

http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

denthe said...

50000 words! That's a lot! I'm impressed ... Love your zenpage and the stamps!

Linda Kunsman said...

wow- you certainly got a LOT done lately-wonderful projects and photos! Happy PPF!