Wednesday, November 26, 2014

WOYWW


Julia of "Stamping Ground" hosts a fun weekly meme where work tables are shared from around the world. So much creativity!

Last week i shared my painting table and some asked what I used the papers for. here are some ATCs I created with some of the papers:





as well as a Christmas tag

Today I am at the dining room table finishing some photo ATCs for a swap I am hosting at ATCsForAll (I really enjoy hosting and taking part in the variety of swaps there)





4 comments:

Lindart said...

I love ATCs! just joined the ATC forum you mentioned. Maybe I will see you there! I like your FLY ATCs the most! Thanks for sharing! Lindart #59

April said...

Love the ATC's you made with your backgrounds. Thanks for sharing.
April #71

Lisca said...

Those are lovely ATCs with Canadian stamps on them (I assume you live in Canada... you don't say where in the world you are)
I clicked on the link and read all about the swaps. Sounds fascinating. I read about other people participating in swaps but never really understood what it meant.
Thanks for letting me look over your shoulder,
Sorry I'm a bit late but I always take my time and I love to look and read, click on links etc and that sometimes takes me all week!
Have a good one,
Lisca#24

Chrysalis said...

What pretty projects you're turning out. Easy to see you're really in the crafting zone just now - enjoy! Chris # 8