Sunday, November 23, 2014

Sunday Weekly Wrap-up



Time for a sharing of my art explorations from the past week - a little bit of everything.

Journal 52
I follow this weekly challenge but I haven't participated for a while. this past week's challenge appealed to me as I just received this quote from Suzanne Lieurance - her advice is to say this every day on waking.


What a wonderful way to start the day!

Stamps
I've been trying to carve a stamp a day and I have only missed a few days. These are some of my Christmasy ones.




(made me realize I need new stamp pads!)


ATCs
I created a couple of sets of ATCs this week.

Christmas ZENS


PAT cards


ZEN Project
I have completed more zens.





Photography
Here are a couple of photos from the week - it was a snowy one! And now the snow is gone!




Linking with

Inspire Me Monday

Creative Every Day

Journal 52

2 comments:

Annette G said...

smashing art work Beverley. Happy PPF, Annette x

http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

Neesie said...

You've had a busy week by the look of it ;D
Thanks for sharing
Happy belated PPF to you