Sunday, October 26, 2014

Sunday Weekly Wrap-Up


This past week I worked on a few challenges..


Collage Obsession
Collage Obsession has switched their challenges to Fridays and by the time I worked on last week's challenge "raven", the entry was closed and the new one "Eerie" was up.
Here are the entries for both:

They are actually both in response to the tragedies of the past week in canada with the murders of two servicemen.
The theme of "monsters" was the theme at "Sunday Postcard Art" but I did not want to create a small artpiece. When I read the quote about monsters that I chose to work with, it resonated to the evil that abides in this world. It seemed eerie to me as well.




The other quote by Poe from "The Raven" struck me as what we hope for in the aftermath of the tragedies - "nevermore".



ATCS
I also worked on several ATC swaps.


Angels:


Bird APCs



Flower APCs




Photography

Here are a few photos from the past week:

(The last flower)



Linking with

Inspire Me Monday

Collage Obsession

Creative Every Day

2 comments:

Ozstuff said...

I love your pieces for the eerie challenge at Collage Obsessions and it was a pleasure to browse through your blog page.

itKuPiLLi said...

I like the raven and eerie, very good that you post the both for this challenge. Thank you for participating! :)