Sunday, May 18, 2014

Sunday Weekly Wrap-Up



I missed last Sunday as I spent the day driving home from Montreal - an eight hour trip. We had spent almost a week there, attending my father-on-law's funeral and being with family.

Small Zens
In the car, I actually made a few more small zen cards (on old business cards - great way to use them up).


They were relaxing and fun to do.

Practicing Gratitude
This is a new challenge through Bernice at "Newly Creative". I had started this challenge at the beginning of the month but am now returning to it. This is the 2nd day - "Creative" - using plastic wrap on wet paint.

Here is the background I created:



Then I added photos of what I am thankful for and 2 quotes.


(This journal page is also being linked for Journal 52 - using photographs)



Full Flower Moon Dreamboard
The 14th was the full flower moon and I finally created a dreamboard. The question to focus on was"
                                        "How do you wish to bloom?"



Writing and art are where I want to bloom, but as well I want to thrive and live my best life.


ATCs
I was able to make some Heart Inchies:



Photography
Spring brings flowers and here are a few more from our gardens:







Also Linking With:



Art Journal Every Day

Paint Party Friday

9 comments:

Annette G said...

smashing selection of work. Happy PPF, Annette x

http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

Faye said...

Love your art and especially the sayings. So sorry for your loss.

Linda said...

so sorry for the loss of your FIL. 8 hrs is a long drive too but you made good use of the time. Your variety of art is wonderful!

Nicole Beadwright Campanella said...

Sorry about your FIL. I know "car" art can be very soothing. Everything is beautiful here.
Nicole/Beadwright

Giggles said...

Sorry about your loss! Still a very nice body of work with great quotes!

Hugs Giggles

Simona Cordara said...

Sorry about your loss, Bev. I lost my aunt at the beginning of this month. I know how it feels. But drawing kept my mind on track.
Wonderful art!

Laura Moore said...

Gorgeous images and work. Congrats on being featured at PPF.

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

I love your inches, and can see why they're being featured by Eva & Kristin at Paint Party Friday. Congratulations and Blessings!

Gloria said...

Great Paint Party Friday selections. Have a good week.