Sunday, March 16, 2014

Sunday Weekly Wrap-up



Finally - posting on a Sunday! I have had a busy few weeks, with writing and tutoring, so really haven't created much art. I've missed it though. Today I had some fun collaging and created a few pieces.

Full Worm Moon Dreamboard
Tonight is the full worm moon and I had to create my dreamboard. I wrote about it here, complete with the how to's of creating it.


Here are some of my dreams for the month ahead.


Journal 52/ One Word
I have been enjoying the weekly challenges at Journal 52 and have completed a couple of collages for the prompts. "Dream" is also one of the prompts at 'One Little Word".

Stars
I loved these quotes by Maya Angelou



and
Harriet Tubman



so created with both.

Colour Swatch inspiration:
My colours were orange and turquoise and I used gelli papers and another quote about dreaming - for the full moon!




Writing
I have been writing daily for the March Slice of Life  challenge at "Two Writing Teachers". It has been a challenge at times deciding what to write about, but I am enjoying it.




Also Linking with:

Creative Every Day

Inspire Me Monday

Art Journal Every Day

Paint Party Friday

March's Gelli Party 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I like your dream board. I love keeping up with what your doing.

Unknown said...

I like your dream board. I love keeping up with what your doing.

Clare Lloyd said...

Great work! Thanks for joining us at one little word.

Sharon Fritchman said...

Your dream board is such a wonderful idea! I love what you created!

Marsha Valk said...

Love the quotes you picked! Thank you for sharing with us!