Monday, January 13, 2014
Writing Goals for 2014
While traversing blogland, I discovered a blog hop for writers that offers a chance to write about different topics. The first is one that I should have already done but have just verbalized.
My Personal Writing Goals for 2014
After participating in Tara's "PiBoIdMo and NaNoWrMo in November, my desire to continue writing was sparked. During NaNoMoWri, I completed 3 novellas and am now working on several more. I am also working on several picture book manuscripts.
So, my writing goals for 2014 are:
1. Complete ReVi Mo this week. (This is a chance to revise picture book manuscripts)
2. Participate in Start the Year Write 2014 - offering daily prompts in January
3. Complete "Editing and Revising with Cindy Myers" course from Feb.3-23, an online course.
4. Participate more fully in 12 x 12 -writing 12 picture books in 12 months (offered by Julie Hedlund)
5. Write daily, even if only morning papers.
6. Read and learn more about writing.
7. Submit at least one novella by September.