Sunday, December 22, 2013

Sunday Weekly Wrap-Up



It has been several weeks since I have posted a Sunday weekly wrap-up, so thought i would share some work from the past week.

One Word/ Winter Intentions Vision board
Yesterday was the first day of winter and I created a vision board for the winter season. It also focuses on my word for 2014:   EMBRACE




Collages
For Inspiration Avenue and OLW:  Magic of Christmas



Paper Traders: laugh every day




ATCs

Zens



Spread the Joy





Read Down the House



i have to admit that I did not read any of the books from my list altho I did try. Instead I actually bought(!) several books and read them!  Hopefully in the new year I will do better.

I had read about 2 books that were written in response to the Sandy Hook tragedy, and as a teacher I had to read them. One was a picture book and it really was lovely:

Snowflakes Fall  By Patricia MacLachlan; illustrated by Steven Kellogg


The other was written by Scarlett Lewis, who lost her son Jesse: "Nurturing Healing Love". I was very moved by it.

I also read "Starry Night" by Debbie Macomber.


Linking with:


No comments: