Sunday, September 8, 2013

Sunday Weekly Wrap-Up



This past week has been a bit surreal - not starting back to school and trying to begin new routines.
I have not been as successful as I had hoped. But I have been creating a bit and have started a new blogging challenge for September.
Check here to see the September Daily Blogging Challenge for more information.


Collage
I completed one collage for the challenges at Collage Obsession (friends) and Inspiration Avenue (what brings you joy?)



Zen Cards
I am continuing with creating zen cards. I find them relaxing and a good way to learn new tangles.
Here are two new ones:


ATCs
I have been working on a few ATC cards for swaps.

Zen inspired Cards


Gelli Print cards



Monochrome Twinchies (2"x2")




Also linking with

Creative Every Day

Inspire Me Monday

Glue It Tuesday

No comments: