Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Day 4 - September Daily Blogging


Karissa of "A Fresh Start on a Budget" is hosting an interesting challenge - blogging every day in September, by responding to prompts

Today's question:  What has been your favorite blog post you’ve ever written?

Now that is a challenging question. There have been several, some relating to art, some to teaching, some more personal.

I think I will share one from each area, as I really can't choose 1!

Personal:
In May 2010, I received a "Life is Good" award and answered some questions. It was fun to reread the answers today.
Check it here.

Teaching
Twice I took part in 10 for 10 Picture Books. (This is an annual event in August, run by Cathy Mere and Mandy).   It gave me a chance to reflect on favourite books I used in my classroom.
Check it here.

Art
I take part in a number of challenges each week and one has been going for several years - ABC Wednesday.
I also have become addicted to printing with the gelli plate. I combined the two for "G is for gelli prints and plate"
Check it out here.

2 comments:

Becca said...

I have never heard of that style of art but it looks like something even I could do!

Unknown said...

You have some really great posts there. I enjoyed learning about you. It is wonderful that you were inspired by your parents and that they still inspire you.