Sunday, November 4, 2012

Sunday Weekly Wrap-Up



With November comes AEDM as well as other challenges. I have started taking part in PiBoId  and on day 4, I now have 4 ideas for picture books as well as a good start on my quotes cards. AEDM makes it so much easier to make time for art.

I just discovered "An Attitude of Gratitude" blog and am enjoying the prompts and quotes, videos and art lessons. Lots to take in there. By the end of November, a gratitude journal should be well established.

Saturday I had fun just playing with paint. I created a number of backgrounds - with fingers, sponges, stamps and credit cards.




Today I turned those backgrounds into the backgrounds for my quote cards. I have started 2 but need to embellish them more.




And there are several more cards waiting for their quotes.


Take some time for art/ creativity  this month - your soul will soar!

5 comments:

carol l mckenna said...

Excellent photo and very creative textural backgrounds ~ (A Creative Harbor) ^_^

Linda B said...

Love reading about all that you're doing, Beverley. I am grateful for many things this month, but busy getting ready to move, & say goodbye to my home now, etc. I think this time I'll just enjoy people like you who are creating, & try to do more after being settled. Thank you for all you shared.

Anonymous said...

I love your quote cards, great textures with wonderful quotes.

Terrie said...

It's fun to take time to just make pretty backgrounds w/o any thought about a finished product - these are just great!

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Colourful backgrounds, cool quotes. Thanks for the links, I love finding out what others are working on. :)