Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sunday Weekly Wrap-Up


It has been a few weeks since I did a weekly wrap-up - partly as I have not been creating much and partly I needed a break.
But, I decided that with a new month and season, I would challenge myself to create more and focus on health as well.
This past week I lost 3 pounds and worked on just cutting back. This week I want to add dance. Nothing better than cranking up the music (Lady Gaga is great for this) and just dance!)
I have been visiting so many sites lately. So much inspiration. particular inspired me with an art challenge for the month. Michelle Ward of GPP, had as her last crusade, a minimalist approach and it has inspired me with an art challenge for this month. I hope to create a collage a day for April, using paper scraps, stamps, bits and pieces of everyday life, etc - whatever appeals to me each day.
April 1
I will be getting back to creating ATCs as well this week as I have several to finish this week
Photography
Even with some cold weather and a bit of snow this week, some of our spring flowers have popped up.

2 comments:

Carolyn Dube said...

Congrats on focusing on you! That is powerful! Your post is so full of spring- the butterfly, the flowers!

carol l mckenna said...

Delightful spring time photos and collage ~ very creative ~thanks, namaste, ^_^