The list that never ends - what a lovely way to describe the list of what we are thankful for. These gifts that enrich our lives so often come from the heart and fill our lives with love and wonder.
This past week I am so thankful for:
81. all the Christmas cards with news from family and friends
82. hearing from all my children and making plans for Christmas
83. winning 2 giveaways - a book and a planner
84. a lovely supper together at East Side Mario's
85. still holding hands when we walk, after 10 years together
86. watching "It's a Wonderful Life" with my husband
87. celebrating the 2 oldest grandsons' birthdays on Saturday
88. sitting on the couch, looking at the tree all lit up, with our cat on my lap and Christmas music playing
89. feeling surrounded by angels when I drive the 30 min. to work each way, especially in iffy weather
90. being able to help others in need
Visit "A Holy Experience", for inspiration and for information.