"There are blessings in the moments - if we look"
This small quote sums what what showing gratitude is all about. It is looking at that those blessed moments in the day when we feel love, compassion, thankfulness.
This past week, I have been grateful for:
41. a very moving Remembrance Day service at school
42. the beautiful voice of Adele, whose music always stirs me
43. warm apple crisp, a comfort food when I am feeling achy or down
44. time to create art, especially through AEDM
45. talks with my daughter
46. friends who I can laugh and share things with
47. the secretary at school who always helps me
48. my sons who phone to just say hi and "I love you"
49. the first sighting of Christmas lights on our street - gorgeous!
50. my husband, who always takes care of me
Stop by "A Holy Experience" for more "Multitudes on Monday", with the list that never ends!