Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Wishcast wednesday


It is time once again to answer Jamie's prompt (of Jamie Ridler Studios):


What do you wish for your space?

Foremost, I wish for a space that is clutter-free and inviting, a space that allows us to relax and be comfortable.

I also seek my own creative space, that is a haven for art and creativity.


Knowing what I seek, now I must achieve that!


As Jamie says:

"You can be a maker of magic and a tender of wishes. It’s easy. Answer the wish prompt above on your blog and support wishes by visiting other participants. It’s that simple. There is great power in wishing together."


Visit other wishcasters here.

13 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

As Beverley wishes, I wish for her also.

I really believe that in order to tap into the creative spirit there must be some semblance of organization. I hope you manage to attack the clutter and feel free-er in your creative space soon.

ABCcreativity said...

as beverley wishes for herself, so i wish her her also.
big clear open creative spaces.

Amy said...

As you wish, so I wish for you! I completely agree with your wishes!

Anonymous said...

As Beverly wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Lis said...

As Beverly wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

It is amazing how de-cluttering the space around us can open up the space within.

Happy divine de-cluttering!

CP said...

As Beverly wishes for herself, so too do I wish for Beverly. I am so totally feeling you on this one Love :) ♥~Shamsi

Sarah Sullivan said...

As Beverly wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
Wonderful wish hon!! I am in the process of decluttering as we speak..before my summer program starts..time to regroup!!
Namaste, Sarah

Librarian Lee said...

Such clarity! As Beverly wishes for herself, so do I wish for her also.

A girl said...

As beverley wishes for herself, so i wish her her also.
So clear!

Unknown said...

As Beverly wishes for herself, I wish for her also. Clutterfree i think should be my permanent wish.

Alisha said...

as beverly wishes for herslef so i wish for her also!

Mare/TommyGirl said...

sometimes I think physically decluttering our area works wonders are our minds.

As Beverly wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Lucy Ladham-Dyment said...

As Beverly wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.