Tuesday, May 4, 2010

ABC Wednesday - P is For pansies and Pink Sky


(This is the second blog entry on this post- I deleted the first post as there was an unwanted comment and not knowing how to remove it, I just deleted the whole post! I didn't want that comment around at all. What ugly minded people there are around! What a waste of time and energy on stupid people like that!!! If anyone can tell me how to fix this if it happens again, I would be grateful.)



Time once again for the alphabet challenge at ABC Wednesday. We focus this week on the letter P.
As I was taking photos yesterday I realized I had the perfect P post - pansies - one of my favourite early flowers for the garden.




I love their little "faces"



P is also for beautiful pink sky!







Robin update:
I checked the nest again this morning and although the eggs haven't hatched it looks like there is a small hole in one!
Be sure to check out the other participants of ABC Wednesday.

10 comments:

Sylvia K said...

Perfect and I love the sky! What lovely colors -- match the flowers! Be fun to see the baby robins! Sorry for the trouble, but thought you would want to know. I guess all of our sites are just a little different as doing things like removing comments. Enjoy!

Sylvia

Tumblewords: said...

Delightful P's. Pansies have always pleased me! Strange people out there, too bad. I think when you go to your own blog site, sign in and you'll see a little 'garbage can' at each comment. Click it - it will delete the unwanted comment. At least that's how it works on mine. Good luck.

Leone said...

What a beautiful sky! Thank you for posting the nest again, I look forward to seeing them hatch. I had a pair of sparrows investigating a birdhouse on my patio but they didn't nest, maybe because of my daughter's cat. So disappointing.

Roger Owen Green said...

The eggs are particularly lovely.

Tumblewords is right. On a Blogger post, if you're the administrator, you can see a little trash can after each comment. I trash spam all the time. the other thing you can do it set up comment moderation so that you have to approve every post, which I think is a pain - I have it on my new WordPress blog - but it works.

jabblog said...

I love pansies, too. Hope all the baby robins will soon emerge.I'm sorry to hear you had problems with a nasty comment - people can be so horrible sometimes. If a comment is in a language I don't know I use a translation tool to understand it and then post or delete as appropriate.

Kim, USA said...

Great choices for letter P today. Happy Wednesday!

ABC Wednesday~P

Unknown said...

The pink sky was lovely and for sure the mother robin will come back to hatch the baby robin

Anonymous said...

Pansies are one of my favorite flowers. Your pic is lovely. I also love the pink sky, and am so happy you have robin eggs! Wordpress has the capability of deleting or editing any comment made. I got a hate-crime comment on a post, decided to leave it but replied to this ape of a person with my own thoughts on his/her inconsiderate remark.

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

For my site, there is a little symbol like a rubbish bin, if you click on it, it comes with a page asking if you want to delete the comment. Check and see.

So sorry you hade that masty comment.

Yesterday, I deleted one of mine, it was an advertisement for nasties I didn't want.

Good luck.

Leone said...

Yes the flower people ATC's sound like fun. I look forward to seeing them. Thanks for your kind comments. I miss visits when I don't blog so I am going to have to be more diligent about posting. I visit everyone every day but have just got lazy about blogging.