Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Wishcast Wednesday


It is Wishcast Wednesday and Jamie has asked an appropriate question - for Hallowe'en week and this chapter (Treats) of The Joy Diet":

What treat do you wish for?

There are many things I have listed this week as treats, but the biggest treat I could receive right now is a sound sleep, every night and piece of mind.

Yesterday I stayed home from school as I felt lousy , but then last night was an almost sleepless night. My hubby was getting his stitches removed and word on what was found. And next week I face a court case.

News about my hubby was mixed - most of the stitches could be removed but several had to be left in, as the area wasn't fully healed. As well, the doctor told him that cancer had been found right to the edge of the skin removed. When I questioned what that meant, he said he would be monitored. But he is being seen again next week, to take the last of the stitches out. So again, a different worry. - but I am going to send questions this time!

I have to trust that my hubby will be okay and that my lawyer has done her job.

Hence - piece of mind, and a return to sound sleep! What a treat that would be!

Be sure to visit the other wishcasters here!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

As Beverly wishes for herself, I wish for her also! They say a peaceful heart creates a sound sleep.
Sweet Dreams

Sheila said...

That's soooooo minimal to wish as a treat.

As Beverly wishes for herself, so I wish for her as well.

As well as rapid healing for hubby and good health and a favorable result in court. Hugs.

Unknown said...

I know just how delicious a deep, restful night's sleep can be, and how much it means to your overall well-being!

I also wish you and your family perfect health and peace.

As Beverly wishes for herself, so do I also wish for her with all my heart!

Jennifer

Holly said...

Okay, when I read this hard post, I realize why I didn't hear from you when I emailed you about my anniversary give away. I'm so sorry that all this is going on...truly I am.

As Beverly wishes for herself, I lovingly and with intention wish for her also.

Dear Woman, you won my anniversary give away...and I need you to email me your snail mail address so I can make something happy happen for you soon.

Leone said...

Thinking about you Bev and wishing for you what you wish for yourself. I hope all goes well.

Angie said...

May all your wishes come true. Sound sleep and peace of mind are coming your way today!!!
Love Angie :)