Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Wishcast Wednesday


Jamie Ridler has posed another thought-provoking question at Wishcast Wednesday.


What do you wish to complete?


My first thought was that referred to projects - like the afghans I have still waiting to be finished.

But that is too easy.

I believe it should relate to something big, measurable, and have meaning .

For me then, I would like the wish to relate to this year:


I wish to complete this school with having made a difference in 2 students in particular, and on a positive note for all, especially me!


I wish to complete a health routine that sees me active daily, losing weight and feeling better.


I wish to complete more challenges that see me grow as an artist.


I wish to change my living environment, to be clutter-free and serene.


Be sure to visit the other wishcasting participants here and help them achieve their wishes.


18 comments:

WrightStuff said...

Clutter free... hmm if only... but then, if I was clutter free, what would I have to fall over and discover?
As Beverley wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Unknown said...

As Beverly wishes for herself, so too do I wish for her

Jennifer

Wild Roaming One (WRO) said...

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also!

Peace,
WRO

Sarah Sullivan said...

As Beverly wishes for herself, so too do I wish for her:)
Yes I am right with you there on all of them. May your wishes and intentions come to you!!
Namaste, Sarah

Anonymous said...

As Beverly wishes for herself, so do I wish for her as well. :)

Anna said...

As Beverly wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Ms. Becky said...

As Beverly wishes for herself, so I too wish for her! :)

Betsy Brown said...

As Beverly wishes for herself, so do I wish for her as well!

LokiManx said...

As Beverly wishes for herself, so too do I wish for her!

Librarian Lee said...

As Beverly wishes for herself, so do I wish for her also. I'm right with you on all those wishes! Every single one!

Diva Kreszl said...

So many admirable wishes! As you wsih for yourself I so lovingly wish for you also!

Karen D said...

As Beverly wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. I am going to add clutter free to my list also, I think it will help clear up some mental space as well.

sema said...

As Beverly wishes for herself, so too do I wish for her.
My wishes too include diet plan and clutter free home!

Tabitha the KnittingJourneyman said...

As Beverly wishes for herself I so completely wish for her as well...

Beverley Baird said...

Thank you all so much for stopping by and adding your wishes! There is so much power to your support!

Anonymous said...

As Beverly wishes for herself, so too do I wish for her

Mama Rose said...

As Beverly wishes for herself, I wish for her also.
Blessed be!

Leone said...

As Beverly wishes for herself, I wish for her also. Thanks for stopping by, I have been under the weather so not doing much.
Take care.