Friday, June 5, 2009

Postcard Friendship Friday

Once again it is Postcard Friendship Friday. Trying to decide what postcard to share was difficult. Do I chose one from a favourite trip or one sent by others? Then today at school I noticed our album of postcards and thought it would be a perfect choice.


Our class did an international postcard exchange this year and we received over 90 postcards - mostly from the U.S., but some from Britain and Australia. The children loved receiveing them and we had fun finding where each originated. We sent out 90 as well - a bit costly but worth the effort.


Here are 3 of my favourites.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here I was ready to post them and what did I do - but push the terminal into the computer! I had taken photos and was ready to upload. But in my zeal, I pushed too hard, the wrong way! My son-in-law may be able to fix it but not until Sunday.
So - my dilemma - do I wait to post til Sunday (but will also be doing report cards!) or post first the words today and the pix later (part 1 and 2)? As you can see I decided on the second!

You could use your imagination and try and guess where they are from:

1. 4 koalas sitting in a tree
2.Durham Cathedral where the Harry Potter films were made
3.Smith Falls/Chimney Rock/Toadstool Park

Stay tuned for part 2 - coming soon!

No comments: