as always, No Obligations.
Here are my six - the first six that came to me. (I am still building my 50+ for the 101 in 1001 days).
1. Getting so lost in a book that I am closed off to the rest of the world.
This happened this weekend as I read and finished "The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Socity". Loved it.
2. Dancing - either by myself or with my husband.
3. Curled up on the couch, our cat Fluffy purring on my lap, my husband beside me.
4. My family. We have a blended family as we married late (7 years this July) - a regular Brady Bunch! My 2 sons and a daughter and my husband's 2 daugtherss and a son and their 5 children.
5. Standing by the water's edge, especially with waves crashing on shore.
(Visiting Vancouver Island last year really filled my Bliss bucket!)
6. Watching fireworks.
So...moving on...again no-one need feel that they must participate at all, or perhaps partial participating would suit you. Whatever.
The ~love~ flows, either way..
Here are 6 special women I have tagged. Be sure to visit their awesome blogs: